Offering Competitive Salary - Excellent Commission Package
Frontierpay is a pioneering and trusted payments provider, recently acquired by Ebury Partners. We offer world-leading, forward-thinking service, unrivalled access to more than 140 currencies and the largest network of payment processing in the industry. We are looking for exceptional people to be based in Abu Dhabi to join our team, selling into the Middle Eastern markets.
A trusted partner…
Frontierpay is looking to hire a Business Development Manager that thinks beyond selling…a trusted partner for our clients and a stakeholder in a rapidly growing business. We are looking for a person that will play a key role in the growth of the company and desires to apply their skills in an environment that rewards creativity. Our work culture and compensation package is designed to recognise those who strive for excellence and are motivated by achievement. We look to add team members that possess a positive attitude that is eager to learn and grow an exciting career.
You should apply if…
A Business Development Manager role at Frontierpay isn’t your typical “sales job”. We are looking for creative problem solvers. Developing relationships with our clients and helping to address critical business initiatives is the most important element of this role. Our Business Development Managers are self-starters that see tremendous personal upside with a solid company and embrace an entrepreneurial approach to their work. Regardless if you have foreign exchange sales experience, if you have the right attitude and desire to succeed, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career.
Frontierpay is a pioneering and trusted payments provider. We offer world-leading, forward-thinking service, unrivalled access to more than 140 currencies and the largest network of payment processing in the industry.
- Love selling….and everything involved in the process
- Embrace new challenges
- Creative problem solver
- Understand that the activity you perform before the sale is key to closing the deal
- Confident in the ability to sell based on value
- Enjoy uncovering client needs and presenting solutions
- Self-motivated and wanting to apply skills in a rewarding environment
- Enjoy fast-paced, rapid growth atmosphere where every day presents new challenges and opportunities
What you will be doing…
- Selling foreign exchange solutions for business payments
- Understanding your clients’ unique payment and FX needs
- Calling…meeting….selling value
- Building a pipeline of opportunities to meet revenue/sales target
- Prospecting new clients and working with existing clients to drive growth
- Gain an understand of our online payment platform and teach clients how to use the platform
- Negotiate and close new contracts
- Work with internal teams to onboard new clients and assist in transactions for existing clients
What you need…
- Minimum of 3+ years of business development/sales experience
- Track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new sales
- Ability to hit KPI targets
- Proven sales approach to engage new clients and growing additional revenue from existing clients
- Willing to learn and apply new ideas to generate business
- Experience with FX, finance, ecommerce, SaaS, and technology sales preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please contact us with your CV and a cover letter at email@example.com