Frontierpay is an award winning foreign exchange and payments company Headquartered just outside London with brand new offices in High Wycombe and Singapore. We are fast becoming the industry leader in global mass payment solutions and are looking for more people to join our fast growing company. We are looking for talented people to join our Mass Payments Client Servicing Team, based in our High Wycombe office, to help us continue our drive for "best in class" service to our global clients.
Mass payments support/Client Services Executive
A point of contact for all major corporate clients providing daily operational and trading assistance. You’ll have a combination of client facing skill/experience, operational know how and problem solving abilities in order to support the day-to-day relationship of these key corporate accounts, expertly switching between each as needed. You’ll be servicing the primary revenue and growth area of the business at an exciting time for the company, at the forefront as an ambassador for the product and service.
Eye for detail
- Dealing with live currency trade booking, banking information, figures and high value/volume payments and clients - accuracy of work is particularly key
- Helping clients identify issues pre-emptively (e.g. payment dates, banking data etc.)
Strives in high pressure/fast paced environment
- Ability to excel within a busy client-facing environment with significant monthly workload peaks:
- Managing workload around tight time constraints
- Confidence liaising and mediating between multiple internal departments to find solutions
- Confidence in dealing directly with clients as an ambassador for the brand and product in terms of your service approach and interpersonal skills
- Have the capacity to manage different types and natures of enquiry simultaneously across several platforms and for different type of clients
- Resolve client issues as they arise
Ability to multitask/prioritise - working around daily deadlines
Confidence to promote the company offering and awareness to identify new opportunities to grow new and existing key accounts. This could be in terms of new currency requirements/ upcoming client needs, working with sales/commercial teams as appropriate, highlighting developments & improvements to the product to our clients etc.
Head for numbers – confidence dealing with numbers: exchange rates, profit margins and an awareness of commercial implications
Drive to Solve Problems
Self-starter with the initiative and ability to ‘get stuck in’ - Confidence to find solutions working with teams internally and take ownership of client issues/ queries to see through to end
Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly excel) helpful
Interest in Currency Markets helpful
Payment platform/operational support
Willingness to learn and become a ‘go to’ person on both our payments platform software and the full trading/payments cycle throughout the client relationship
Assist clients in all stages of relationship from early-stage integration/onboarding through to daily trade booking and support
Presentations and live client demos/training as necessary
Be a representative on the front line for the product/service. You’ll know the product inside out, and will be able to deliver industry-leading customer service
Answering client daily banking enquiries
Payment queries – Investigating payment issues and liaising internally for banking updates/confirmations and accurately conveying updates to clients
Highlight currency-specific banking/payment requirements and building personal knowledge on Frontierpay currency suite to help clients (particularly in more exotic currency markets)
- Keeping the ‘client experience’ a priority – demonstrable customer service awareness/experience.
- Drive to solve issues/improve the experience – think and act on how the account/relationship can develop
- Ability to tailor service to different clients/accounts with their distinct requirements/ways of operating
We work from brand new offices, minutes walk from a mainline station. We also offer some of the best remuneration in the industry with salary, bonus, pension, gym and regular staff lunches.
If we sound like a good match, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter, current salary and your CV.